Hello, everybody! Minah here~! 😉 🙂 *smiles happily & waves hello* Today, I have a BRAND-NEW photography post to share with you all! YAY~!!! 🙂 😀 *smiles excitedly* I have a REALLY pretty photo to share with you all today! 🙂 *smiles* I actually took this photo by ACCIDENT, but it turned out REALLY great! XD *laughs* Isn’t that cool? Also, PLEASE do me a favor & leave a comment, telling me what YOU think of this photo! I would LOVE to hear what you all think of this photo! 🙂 *smiles, hoping to see a TON of comments* Anyway, let’s get started, shall we?
* Title: “Like Shooting Stars”
* Photographer: My best friend Randa (she actually TOOK this photo on my camera) and me (I just posted the photo here and I edited the photo a little bit)
* Date Taken: Wednesday, April 5th, 2017
* Location: At a boys’ lacrosse game for my high school!
* Notes: I had to take photos at a boys’ lacrosse game for the yearbook (I’m on the Yearbook committee). I had to use my REALLY crappy camera, my cell phone, and my Mom’s cell phone. But this photo turned out REALLY cool! 🙂 *smiles* We’re not using it in the yearbook, so I wanted to share it with you all! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily*