Hello, everybody~! Minah here~! 😉 🙂 😀 *smiles & waves hello happily* Guess what~!!! 😀 *excited face* Recently, I have received an email from somebody who works for/at Arhaus Furniture, asking if I could DESIGN something for this AMAZING project of hers, that she’s working on for Arhaus. I have been asked to not reveal her name, but she’s the Outreach Coordinator at Arhaus! 🙂 *smiles* Her job as the Outreach Coordinator is that she does her best to bring home-decor bloggers TOGETHER from ALL around the world!! She does that by: maintaining relationships, searching for influencers to share/feature on their social accounts, as well as setting up collaborations for the future! 🙂 *smiles again*
Anyway, she asked if I would like to DESIGN something for her “Dream Dressing Room” project, and I eagerly accepted!! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* And now, I have published a blog post, about MY dream dressing room (which you are reading RIGHT NOW)~! 😀 *smiles proudly* I REALLY hope that you ALL will enjoy this post~! 😉 *hopeful face* Also, PLEASE do me a HUGE favor & leave a comment, telling me what YOU think of this post! I would ❤ to hear what ALL of you think, as well as (HOPEFULLY) receive some feedback! 🙂 *smiles, hoping to receive a TON of feedback* I would GREATLY appreciate it~! Please & thank you~! Now, let’s get started on this post, shall we?
Minah’s Dream Dressing Room
For: Arhaus Furniture
The image above is my DIGITAL MOOD-BOARD, filled with images of things/furniture that I would ❤ to have in my dressing room~! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* I created my digital mood-board using Google Drawings, and I used images from the Arhaus Furniture website as well as from the internet (Credit for images go to the respected owners).
I’ve ALWAYS wanted my own dressing room/walk-in closet!! Personally, I think it would be AMAZING to have my very OWN, PERSONAL, LARGE, BEAUTIFUL, walk-in closet/dressing room! 🙂 *smiles* I would use it to store ALL of my books & supplies (for my writing, art, + photography) and my clothing! Knowing myself, I would (PROBABLY) even use it as a little “office,” where I can focus on my writing/art, my blogs, & my work! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* It would be AWESOME to have my own dressing room~!
Also, if you would like to see the furniture/pieces that I used from the website of Arhaus Furniture, then go to THIS LINK!! That link will take you to my personal Arhaus Furniture “Dream Dressing Room” wish list, which is FILLED with ALL of the furniture/pieces that I used from the Arhaus Furniture website! 🙂 *smiles*
These are ALL of the furniture/things that I used in my digital mood-board, as well as the links/websites WHERE I found them! 🙂 *smiles* After all, I HAVE to give credit to the respected owner/creators! 🙂 *smiles again* I have also included WHY I included the thing/furniture in my mood-board. ENJOY~!!! 😉 *hopeful face*
- Blue Taja Belle Tall Cabinet: LINK TO CABINET
- I think that it would be REALLY nice to have this large & tall cabinet, to store ALL of my creative arts supplies (my supplies for my writing, artwork, photography, & more) as well as my shoes + hats/accessories! 🙂 *smiles* I would ❤ to have at least 2 or 3 of these cabinets. One to store ALL of my supplies for my writing/artwork/photography/et cetera. ANOTHER one to store ALL of my shoes and/or jewelry, accessories, + hats. And ONE MORE cabinet to store ANYTHING else that I need to store somewhere! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* That would be absolutely AMAZING~!! Don’t you agree?
- White Pollack Slipcovered Swivel Chair: LINK TO CHAIR
- It would be REALLY nice to have a little area in the dressing room, where you can sit and relax! 🙂 *smiles* So, that’s why I added this chair and the sofa! You could sit here while your friends/family pick out outfits for you to try on and/or wear!! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* Besides, who wouldn’t want a sofa??
- White Telegraph Return Desk: LINK TO DESK
- I would absolutely LOVE to have a desk in my dressing room!!! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* Whenever I want a QUIET PLACE to work on my writing, my blog, and/or my work for school, I could simply enter my dressing room and just get to work!! 🙂 *smiles* That would be EXCELLENT~!!!
- Large Taza Pendant: LINK TO LARGE PENDANT
- Imagine… In a corner of the dressing room, hanging from the ceiling, there are 2 pretty pendant lights (THIS light AND the SMALLER version below)! 🙂 *smiles* Since the MAIN source of lighting would be a ceiling fan in the middle of the room, as well as string lights hanging from the walls, it would ALSO be VERY nice to have these 2 pendant lights! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* I think that they would add a VERY nice touch to the dressing room!
- Small Taza Pendant: LINK TO SMALL PENDANT
- Same as the description for the larger version of this pendant!
- Note: Also, if you liked these pendant lights, PLEASE go check out these other lights by Arhaus Furniture, at THIS LINK!!
- Antique Iron Tower Coat Rack: LINK TO COAT RACK
- It would be VERY nice to have a coat rack by the door OR in a corner of my dressing room! 🙂 *smiles* I could hang up ALL of my jackets/coats!
- Blue Dorothea Flatweave Rug: LINK TO RUG
- I absolutely LOVE this rug~!! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* Since the floors would be nice, dark hardwood flooring, it would be VERY nice to have this rug in the middle of the dressing room! 🙂 *smiles* Don’t you agree?
- Set of 6 Gallery Map Prints: LINK TO MAP PRINTS
- I LOVE world geography, as well as international studies!! I would ❤ to have these map prints hanging up on the wall of my dressing room~! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* These prints look SUPER cool & pretty!
- White Newport 4-Drawer Dresser: LINK TO DRESSER #1
- What dressing room would be complete without a couple of dressers?? I LOVE these 2 dressers (THIS dresser AND the 6-drawer version below)! 🙂 *smiles* I think that they look AMAZING~!!! Wouldn’t you agree?
- White Newport 6-Drawer Dresser: LINK TO DRESSER #2
- Same as the description of the 4-drawer dresser above.
- Remington Upholstered Sofa: LINK TO SOFA
- This sofa would look GREAT in my dressing room, next to the swivel chair (look up above)! 🙂 *smiles* It would provide an EXCELLENT place to sit as well as relax, while my friends/family pick out outfits for me to try on~!
- Mina Floor Lamp: LINK TO LAMP
- I ❤ this floor lamp, I think that it looks AMAZING~!! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* It would look FANTASTIC, next to the sofa (look above)!
- Note: I think that it’s pretty COOL & FUNNY that this lamp is called “Mina!” Why, you might ask? Well, if you just add a letter “h” to the end, then you’ll have MY name (“Minah”)!! 🙂 XD *smiles & laughs* Cool, right?
- Silver Evelyn Cheval Mirror: LINK TO MIRROR
- What dressing room would be complete WITHOUT a MIRROR to see how you look? Personally, I don’t necessarily CARE about how I look (for me, your INNER BEAUTY is what actually matters), but I still LOVE this mirror! 🙂 *smiles* I think that it would add a VERY nice + pretty touch~!
- Coastal Heron Framed Print #1: LINK TO HERON PRINT #1
- Coastal Heron Framed Print #2: LINK TO HERON PRINT #2
- Easterly Wind Print #1: LINK TO PRINT #1
- Easterly Wind Print #2: LINK TO PRINT #2
- White Lantern String Lights: LINK TO STRING LIGHTS
- It would look AMAZING if these string lights were hanging on the walls and from the ceiling~!! 🙂 😀 *smiles happily* I’ve ALWAYS thought that string lights were SUPER cool, so why not add them into my dressing room?
- Piano: LINK TO PIANO
- I’m learning how to play piano, so it would be a GREAT idea to have a piano to practice on! 🙂 *smiles* Don’t you agree?
- Image of Closet: LINK TO CLOSET IMAGE